The statutory aims of the EUROS Foundation are focused around broadly understood education, animation and social mobilization of different groups of people as well as consolidation of good practices respectful of natural environment, as well as building social responsibility, ecological awareness and protection of monuments.
Our statute includes general goals in the following points:
– preserving the memory of the past;
– protection and promotion of the material, intellectual and spiritual heritage of man and the natural environment;
– supporting the development and promotion of Polish regions, especially south-eastern Poland and areas connected with Polish history and culture;
– support for all forms of social and individual entrepreneurship especially in the area of culture;
– support for social and intercultural dialogue;
– social activation and integration especially in the area of tasks implemented by the Foundation;
– promotion of the Polish lands among foreigners.
The projects in which we are currently engaged are described in the subsequent tabs of “Our activities”.